Indie developer Cowardly Creations has gifted us with another deliciously old school trailer for their retro survival horror game Uncanny Valley. The game is scheduled to arrive next month for PC, you can even pre-order it now, if you like.
For the unfamiliar, Uncanny Valley is very much a love letter to the survival horror games of old. It follows Tom, a security guard working the graveyard shift at a mysterious facility. In an effort to better understand the place he’s been stationed to protect, Tom decides to start exploring.
Then, things get spooky.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date