Indie developer Cowardly Creations has gifted us with another deliciously old school trailer for their retro survival horror game Uncanny Valley. The game is scheduled to arrive next month for PC, you can even pre-order it now, if you like.
For the unfamiliar, Uncanny Valley is very much a love letter to the survival horror games of old. It follows Tom, a security guard working the graveyard shift at a mysterious facility. In an effort to better understand the place he’s been stationed to protect, Tom decides to start exploring.
Then, things get spooky.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!