The Alan Wake franchise has sold over 4.5 million copies on the PC and Xbox 360, says Remedy CEO Matias Myllyrinne, otherwise known as That Guy With the Really Cool Name. That’s enough copies to fill all of Cauldron Lake! Okay, that’s definitely not true, but it is comparable to the population of Barcelona (thanks, Google!)
It’s also an impressive accomplishment for a franchise that I still hear get referred to as a “failure”. It’s not a failure, you’re a failure, and I have it on good authority your parents don’t even love you.
— Matias Myllyrinne (@MausRMD) March 25, 2015
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!