The Alan Wake franchise has sold over 4.5 million copies on the PC and Xbox 360, says Remedy CEO Matias Myllyrinne, otherwise known as That Guy With the Really Cool Name. That’s enough copies to fill all of Cauldron Lake! Okay, that’s definitely not true, but it is comparable to the population of Barcelona (thanks, Google!)
It’s also an impressive accomplishment for a franchise that I still hear get referred to as a “failure”. It’s not a failure, you’re a failure, and I have it on good authority your parents don’t even love you.
— Matias Myllyrinne (@MausRMD) March 25, 2015
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date