The Alan Wake franchise has sold over 4.5 million copies on the PC and Xbox 360, says Remedy CEO Matias Myllyrinne, otherwise known as That Guy With the Really Cool Name. That’s enough copies to fill all of Cauldron Lake! Okay, that’s definitely not true, but it is comparable to the population of Barcelona (thanks, Google!)
It’s also an impressive accomplishment for a franchise that I still hear get referred to as a “failure”. It’s not a failure, you’re a failure, and I have it on good authority your parents don’t even love you.
— Matias Myllyrinne (@MausRMD) March 25, 2015
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’