This impressive collection of art from concept artist Bradley Wright perfectly represents why why I fell in love with last year’s survival horror game Alien: Isolation. Had developer Creative Assembly not been as successful as they were in recreating the look and feel of the original film, the game wouldn’t have been nearly as effective as it was.
Without talented artists like Wright, Isolation might’ve ended up being as generic as Colonial Marines. It’s a good thing that wasn’t the case, so in the spirit of celebration, let’s take a few minutes to soak up some of the game’s gorgeous concept art.
For way more art like this, I recommend you head on over to It’s Art Mag.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!