This impressive collection of art from concept artist Bradley Wright perfectly represents why why I fell in love with last year’s survival horror game Alien: Isolation. Had developer Creative Assembly not been as successful as they were in recreating the look and feel of the original film, the game wouldn’t have been nearly as effective as it was.
Without talented artists like Wright, Isolation might’ve ended up being as generic as Colonial Marines. It’s a good thing that wasn’t the case, so in the spirit of celebration, let’s take a few minutes to soak up some of the game’s gorgeous concept art.
For way more art like this, I recommend you head on over to It’s Art Mag.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’