This impressive collection of art from concept artist Bradley Wright perfectly represents why why I fell in love with last year’s survival horror game Alien: Isolation. Had developer Creative Assembly not been as successful as they were in recreating the look and feel of the original film, the game wouldn’t have been nearly as effective as it was.
Without talented artists like Wright, Isolation might’ve ended up being as generic as Colonial Marines. It’s a good thing that wasn’t the case, so in the spirit of celebration, let’s take a few minutes to soak up some of the game’s gorgeous concept art.
For way more art like this, I recommend you head on over to It’s Art Mag.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art