Developer Daybreak has announced some impressive sales figures for H1Z1, the zombie survival game where players gradually realize they’re not playing DayZ, which has sold over a million copies on Steam since it arrived on Early Access in January.
The news of this milestone came from a tweet by Daybreak president John Smedley, who, just a few hours earlier, had posted an arguably more exciting announcement that over 5,000
dickheads cheaters had just been banned from the game. That’s great news for everyone.
I haven’t played H1Z1 yet and Tyler didn’t seem to impressed with it. If you’re still in the thick of it, I’d like to know.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!