Developer Daybreak has announced some impressive sales figures for H1Z1, the zombie survival game where players gradually realize they’re not playing DayZ, which has sold over a million copies on Steam since it arrived on Early Access in January.
The news of this milestone came from a tweet by Daybreak president John Smedley, who, just a few hours earlier, had posted an arguably more exciting announcement that over 5,000
dickheads cheaters had just been banned from the game. That’s great news for everyone.
I haven’t played H1Z1 yet and Tyler didn’t seem to impressed with it. If you’re still in the thick of it, I’d like to know.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date