It hasn’t even been two months since Techland released their open-world survival horror game Dying Light to a significantly warmer reception than what Dead Island received. The studio is entirely focused on supporting the game with new content — some of it free — including a toolset for developers to start making their own content.
In a recent post on the game’s Steam page, the studio invited developers to help test the developer tools, which are currently in a closed beta. Getting in on it is easy. All you need to do is drop them an email expressing your interest. Don’t forget to include your Steam name.
Earlier this month, Techland teased us with more of what’s to come for Dying Light. The video below offers a brief glimpse into what looks like an incredibly exciting future for one of the year’s best-selling horror games.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date