Microsoft has finally decided to give us our first real look at the upcoming State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition, otherwise known, at least to me, as that surprisingly good zombie survival game that used to be lousy with penises.
Developed by Undead Labs, this version of their hit open-world game has been remastered in 1080p and will bring with it a substantial amount of new content, including new weapons, vehicles and characters, as well as both story expansions — Lifeline and Breakdown.
This debut trailer is comprised entirely of in-game footage, so what you see is what you’ll get when it arrives next month.
The State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition is slated to arrive on April 28 for Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby