Microsoft has finally decided to give us our first real look at the upcoming State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition, otherwise known, at least to me, as that surprisingly good zombie survival game that used to be lousy with penises.
Developed by Undead Labs, this version of their hit open-world game has been remastered in 1080p and will bring with it a substantial amount of new content, including new weapons, vehicles and characters, as well as both story expansions — Lifeline and Breakdown.
This debut trailer is comprised entirely of in-game footage, so what you see is what you’ll get when it arrives next month.
The State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition is slated to arrive on April 28 for Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date