There are a lot of ways to die in Dying Light. An angry Volatile might grab you, you could fall off a building, drown, get bludgeoned to death by a crowd of Biters, or — and this one’s my favorite — you could sneak up behind an unsuspecting ghoul, only to get blown to pieces because that wasn’t a ghoul, it was a Bomber, you fool!
This vertigo-inducing fall compilation from YouTuber OchiDO is a fun watch, even if I can’t stop wondering why asphalt is deadlier than the roof of a vehicle. Unless the city of Harran constructs their vehicles out of a marshmallow-like substance, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date