There are a lot of ways to die in Dying Light. An angry Volatile might grab you, you could fall off a building, drown, get bludgeoned to death by a crowd of Biters, or — and this one’s my favorite — you could sneak up behind an unsuspecting ghoul, only to get blown to pieces because that wasn’t a ghoul, it was a Bomber, you fool!
This vertigo-inducing fall compilation from YouTuber OchiDO is a fun watch, even if I can’t stop wondering why asphalt is deadlier than the roof of a vehicle. Unless the city of Harran constructs their vehicles out of a marshmallow-like substance, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’