If you’re confident enough in your abilities to play Mortal Kombat X online, developer NetherRealm has revealed a brand new feature in the upcoming game they’ve dubbed the “Quitality”. The reason for its introduction is to try and keep folks from rage quitting from online matches, because doing so in Mortal Kombat X will cause your fighter’s head to explode, giving your opponent an instant win.
Quitalities are joined by Fatalities and Brutalities, bringing the number of ways you can shame your opponent in MKX to three (so far). Also worth mentioning in case you missed it is the exciting news that Jason Voorhees has joined the roster as a DLC character.
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’