If you’re confident enough in your abilities to play Mortal Kombat X online, developer NetherRealm has revealed a brand new feature in the upcoming game they’ve dubbed the “Quitality”. The reason for its introduction is to try and keep folks from rage quitting from online matches, because doing so in Mortal Kombat X will cause your fighter’s head to explode, giving your opponent an instant win.
Quitalities are joined by Fatalities and Brutalities, bringing the number of ways you can shame your opponent in MKX to three (so far). Also worth mentioning in case you missed it is the exciting news that Jason Voorhees has joined the roster as a DLC character.
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art