If you’re confident enough in your abilities to play Mortal Kombat X online, developer NetherRealm has revealed a brand new feature in the upcoming game they’ve dubbed the “Quitality”. The reason for its introduction is to try and keep folks from rage quitting from online matches, because doing so in Mortal Kombat X will cause your fighter’s head to explode, giving your opponent an instant win.
Quitalities are joined by Fatalities and Brutalities, bringing the number of ways you can shame your opponent in MKX to three (so far). Also worth mentioning in case you missed it is the exciting news that Jason Voorhees has joined the roster as a DLC character.
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!