To the surprise of no one, both Skybound and Telltale have confirmed they’re working on more of the hit episodic series based on The Walking Dead. The former confirmed the news on Twitter last July and the latter confirmed it for us again at SXSW earlier this month. After the success of the bridge episode 400 days, we imagine another episode like that will be huge.
We don’t know anything about the next episode yet, but if a recent tweet from Skybound is any indication, it won’t be too much longer before that changes.
— Skybound (@Skybound) March 14, 2015
Check out Telltale at SXSW, and scroll to the 40 minute mark to see them drop the hint of more Walking Dead.
What would you like to see from Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead, besides more Clem?
Oh, and since this is hardly news, let me make that up to you with this awesome Walking Dead-inspired 8-Bit Cinema video from CineFix.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date