To the surprise of no one, both Skybound and Telltale have confirmed they’re working on more of the hit episodic series based on The Walking Dead. The former confirmed the news on Twitter last July and the latter confirmed it for us again at SXSW earlier this month. After the success of the bridge episode 400 days, we imagine another episode like that will be huge.
We don’t know anything about the next episode yet, but if a recent tweet from Skybound is any indication, it won’t be too much longer before that changes.
— Skybound (@Skybound) March 14, 2015
Check out Telltale at SXSW, and scroll to the 40 minute mark to see them drop the hint of more Walking Dead.
What would you like to see from Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead, besides more Clem?
Oh, and since this is hardly news, let me make that up to you with this awesome Walking Dead-inspired 8-Bit Cinema video from CineFix.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?