Techland’s open-world survival horror game Dying Light is officially the most successful game in the studio’s history. Since its release on January 27, more than 3.2 million players have taken to the streets of Harran, slaying almost 380,000,000 million ghouls in the process.
The developer shared the impressive news on the game’s official Twitter with an infographic that breaks down some of the community’s achievements.
Eleven Eiffel Towers worth of medkits? Geez. I wouldn’t be surprised if they told me I alone contributed 1-2 of those towers. I need to heal a lot in that game.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art