Techland’s open-world survival horror game Dying Light is officially the most successful game in the studio’s history. Since its release on January 27, more than 3.2 million players have taken to the streets of Harran, slaying almost 380,000,000 million ghouls in the process.
The developer shared the impressive news on the game’s official Twitter with an infographic that breaks down some of the community’s achievements.
Eleven Eiffel Towers worth of medkits? Geez. I wouldn’t be surprised if they told me I alone contributed 1-2 of those towers. I need to heal a lot in that game.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!