Blood. You have tons of it. You know what you don’t have any of? Bloodborne. It seems only natural that humanity would find a way to remedy that, and remedy it we have. I’m not sure how popular Bloody Disgusting is in Denmark, but if there happen to be any Denmen or women perusing this site, you may want to clear your schedule on March 24.
Sony Denmark has announced a team-up with GivBlood, a Danish blood donation group, that will give anyone looking to get a copy of Bloodborne the chance to give blood so they can spill blood.
So if it’s Bloodborne you want — or something else, because they’re also offering other more mysterious PS4 games — I suggest you take walk to the IT University of Copenhagen and roll up them sleeves. Meanwhile, I’ll be looking for a way to Fedex a pint or two of mine over there.
Bloodborne is scheduled to release on March 24 for the PS4.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!