Blood. You have tons of it. You know what you don’t have any of? Bloodborne. It seems only natural that humanity would find a way to remedy that, and remedy it we have. I’m not sure how popular Bloody Disgusting is in Denmark, but if there happen to be any Denmen or women perusing this site, you may want to clear your schedule on March 24.
Sony Denmark has announced a team-up with GivBlood, a Danish blood donation group, that will give anyone looking to get a copy of Bloodborne the chance to give blood so they can spill blood.
So if it’s Bloodborne you want — or something else, because they’re also offering other more mysterious PS4 games — I suggest you take walk to the IT University of Copenhagen and roll up them sleeves. Meanwhile, I’ll be looking for a way to Fedex a pint or two of mine over there.
Bloodborne is scheduled to release on March 24 for the PS4.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date