Here’s some news that ought to warm your soul. This weekend, YouTuber Dawko held a Five Nights at Freddy’s-themed Play Live event with the goal of raising $15,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I doubt he expected series creator Scott Cawthon would take notice, much less donate a quarter of a million dollars to it.
Here’s Dawko’s celebratory video.
With Cawthon’s generous donation, Dawko’s Play Live page was able to raise an impressive $256,474 total. Not bad for a day’s work.
If you would like to donate to St. Jude, you can do that right here.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art