Here’s some news that ought to warm your soul. This weekend, YouTuber Dawko held a Five Nights at Freddy’s-themed Play Live event with the goal of raising $15,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I doubt he expected series creator Scott Cawthon would take notice, much less donate a quarter of a million dollars to it.
Here’s Dawko’s celebratory video.
With Cawthon’s generous donation, Dawko’s Play Live page was able to raise an impressive $256,474 total. Not bad for a day’s work.
If you would like to donate to St. Jude, you can do that right here.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!