Here’s some news that ought to warm your soul. This weekend, YouTuber Dawko held a Five Nights at Freddy’s-themed Play Live event with the goal of raising $15,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I doubt he expected series creator Scott Cawthon would take notice, much less donate a quarter of a million dollars to it.
Here’s Dawko’s celebratory video.
With Cawthon’s generous donation, Dawko’s Play Live page was able to raise an impressive $256,474 total. Not bad for a day’s work.
If you would like to donate to St. Jude, you can do that right here.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’