The makers of the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Depth have unveiled some of what’s to come in the second content update, which they’ve been working on since The Big Catch released last December, adding a Megalodon to the game’s already sufficiently horrifying cast of sharks.
A slew of tweaks to STEVE, a redesigned UI, new abilities for the sharks — including an alarmingly effective camouflage ability for the Tiger Shark — and a brand new map will all be included in the update. You can learn all about it over here.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!