The makers of the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Depth have unveiled some of what’s to come in the second content update, which they’ve been working on since The Big Catch released last December, adding a Megalodon to the game’s already sufficiently horrifying cast of sharks.
A slew of tweaks to STEVE, a redesigned UI, new abilities for the sharks — including an alarmingly effective camouflage ability for the Tiger Shark — and a brand new map will all be included in the update. You can learn all about it over here.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby