The makers of the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Depth have unveiled some of what’s to come in the second content update, which they’ve been working on since The Big Catch released last December, adding a Megalodon to the game’s already sufficiently horrifying cast of sharks.
A slew of tweaks to STEVE, a redesigned UI, new abilities for the sharks — including an alarmingly effective camouflage ability for the Tiger Shark — and a brand new map will all be included in the update. You can learn all about it over here.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date