Developer Tripwire Interactive has released a new dev diary for their upcoming Zed shoot-hack-and-bludgeon-em-up, Killing Floor 2, which shows off even more of the games weapons and perks. I only suggest you watch it if you fancy games with copious amounts of gore, because aside from the weapons you’ll use to paint the floors, walls, ceilings and your friends red, that’s what this game is about. They should rename it Gorehounds Are Going to Love This: The Video Game, then proceed to backstroke in infinity pools filled with gold doubloons.
Oh, and if you missed the first part of this two-part epic, you should totes get on that. Meanwhile, I’ll be wondering if that’s a severed head I see resting on the table during their meeting.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date