Any Dead Island fan who gave Techland’s latest game a chance would have had reason to worry about the post-launch support for Dying Light. Thankfully, those worries are being delicately massaged away by the developer, which already released a substantial free update for the game earlier this week. In this tantalizing teaser, Techland touts the future of the game, which will includes drivable vehicles, costumes and weapons, including a bow.
Is it weird that the bow is the thing I’m most excited about?
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date