Any Dead Island fan who gave Techland’s latest game a chance would have had reason to worry about the post-launch support for Dying Light. Thankfully, those worries are being delicately massaged away by the developer, which already released a substantial free update for the game earlier this week. In this tantalizing teaser, Techland touts the future of the game, which will includes drivable vehicles, costumes and weapons, including a bow.
Is it weird that the bow is the thing I’m most excited about?
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!