Any Dead Island fan who gave Techland’s latest game a chance would have had reason to worry about the post-launch support for Dying Light. Thankfully, those worries are being delicately massaged away by the developer, which already released a substantial free update for the game earlier this week. In this tantalizing teaser, Techland touts the future of the game, which will includes drivable vehicles, costumes and weapons, including a bow.
Is it weird that the bow is the thing I’m most excited about?
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’