I haven’t played more than 20 minutes of Killer Instinct, and that was when I first got my Xbox One and was looking for something to play on it. I’m not a big fan of the fighting genre, because I’m awful at playing them, but this video walkthrough of the game’s newest combatant may be reason enough for me to return to it. I might not be able to beat my opponents the honest way, maybe I can still scare the hell out of them.
Hisako is clearly heavily inspired by the Japanese folklore, and specifically the freaky raven-haired ghost girls made famous in films like The Ring and The Grudge. If you’re interested in playing as her, she will be made available later this month when Killer Instinct’s season two characters arrive.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’