I haven’t played more than 20 minutes of Killer Instinct, and that was when I first got my Xbox One and was looking for something to play on it. I’m not a big fan of the fighting genre, because I’m awful at playing them, but this video walkthrough of the game’s newest combatant may be reason enough for me to return to it. I might not be able to beat my opponents the honest way, maybe I can still scare the hell out of them.
Hisako is clearly heavily inspired by the Japanese folklore, and specifically the freaky raven-haired ghost girls made famous in films like The Ring and The Grudge. If you’re interested in playing as her, she will be made available later this month when Killer Instinct’s season two characters arrive.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!