I haven’t played more than 20 minutes of Killer Instinct, and that was when I first got my Xbox One and was looking for something to play on it. I’m not a big fan of the fighting genre, because I’m awful at playing them, but this video walkthrough of the game’s newest combatant may be reason enough for me to return to it. I might not be able to beat my opponents the honest way, maybe I can still scare the hell out of them.
Hisako is clearly heavily inspired by the Japanese folklore, and specifically the freaky raven-haired ghost girls made famous in films like The Ring and The Grudge. If you’re interested in playing as her, she will be made available later this month when Killer Instinct’s season two characters arrive.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date