The makers of one of the greatest horror games of 2014 — Alien: Isolation — are hiring for their next project, a “multiplatform AAA blockbuster” that’s headed to the PS4 and Xbox One. This might not be a sequel to Isolation, but it might be. In a listing for an online/multiplayer programmer the studio confirms that this project isn’t another Total War game, so that’s something.
“We are seeking an talented programmer has thorough experience developing a range of online features,” the ad explains. “We are creating another multi-platform AAA blockbuster and the successful applicant will be part of a team which allows our game experience to be shared.”
The listing was spotted by Z-Giochi.com, and while I’m hesitant to get excited about the possibility of a follow-up to one of the scariest games in recent memory, I also really, really want that to be what this is. Come on, Sega. Give it to me.
Until I see those The Evil Within numbers, I’m going to assume that Alien: Isolation was one of, if not the most successful horror game of 2014. The game sold over a million units and shipped twice that. That level of success warrants a follow-up, I think.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’