The makers of one of the greatest horror games of 2014 — Alien: Isolation — are hiring for their next project, a “multiplatform AAA blockbuster” that’s headed to the PS4 and Xbox One. This might not be a sequel to Isolation, but it might be. In a listing for an online/multiplayer programmer the studio confirms that this project isn’t another Total War game, so that’s something.
“We are seeking an talented programmer has thorough experience developing a range of online features,” the ad explains. “We are creating another multi-platform AAA blockbuster and the successful applicant will be part of a team which allows our game experience to be shared.”
The listing was spotted by Z-Giochi.com, and while I’m hesitant to get excited about the possibility of a follow-up to one of the scariest games in recent memory, I also really, really want that to be what this is. Come on, Sega. Give it to me.
Until I see those The Evil Within numbers, I’m going to assume that Alien: Isolation was one of, if not the most successful horror game of 2014. The game sold over a million units and shipped twice that. That level of success warrants a follow-up, I think.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date