Thought the Sega Genesis was dead? Me too. Sony loves touting a ten-year lifespan for their consoles, but Sega’s now 25 year-old console is still getting new releases, 18 years after it was officially discontinued. The latest game to hit the late, great console is Sacred Line Genesis — or rather, Sasha Darko’s Sacred Line Genesis, because that ridiculously cool name ought to sell a few extra copies — a nightmarish 16-bit visual novel that looks delightfully old school.
The game follows Ellen, a private investigator whose business is on the precipice of closure until a mysterious phone call leads her to an even more mysterious outpost, hidden deep within a forest. Spooky scary mysteries ensue!
Sacred Line Genesis is available now on its official website for $39.99.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date