Thought the Sega Genesis was dead? Me too. Sony loves touting a ten-year lifespan for their consoles, but Sega’s now 25 year-old console is still getting new releases, 18 years after it was officially discontinued. The latest game to hit the late, great console is Sacred Line Genesis — or rather, Sasha Darko’s Sacred Line Genesis, because that ridiculously cool name ought to sell a few extra copies — a nightmarish 16-bit visual novel that looks delightfully old school.
The game follows Ellen, a private investigator whose business is on the precipice of closure until a mysterious phone call leads her to an even more mysterious outpost, hidden deep within a forest. Spooky scary mysteries ensue!
Sacred Line Genesis is available now on its official website for $39.99.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’