If Wes Craven’s New Nightmare taught us anything, it was that bringing the horrors of fiction into the real world is not a good idea. That, unfortunately, hasn’t stopped someone from creating a real-life Freddy Fazbear animatronic from the Five Nights at Freddy’s series, which I assume is going to start murdering people any day now. You fools!
You think it’s a coincidence that Freddy Krueger and Freddy Fazbear share the same name, or that Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 would go meta, just like New Nightmare? I think not!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’