If Wes Craven’s New Nightmare taught us anything, it was that bringing the horrors of fiction into the real world is not a good idea. That, unfortunately, hasn’t stopped someone from creating a real-life Freddy Fazbear animatronic from the Five Nights at Freddy’s series, which I assume is going to start murdering people any day now. You fools!
You think it’s a coincidence that Freddy Krueger and Freddy Fazbear share the same name, or that Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 would go meta, just like New Nightmare? I think not!
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date