As fond as I am of the idea of returning to developer Machine Games’ surprisingly fantastic reboot of the dormant Wolfenstein series, I had written the game off as a singular experience. That decision, it would seem, was premature, and I couldn’t be happier about it.
Bethesda recently announced Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, a two-part standalone expansion for The New Order that “pits BJ Blazkowicz against a maniacal prison warden as he breaks into Castle Wolfenstein in an attempt to steal the coordinates to General Deathshead’s compound.”
In the second part, the hunt for those coordinates “leads him to the city of Wulfburg where an obsessed Nazi archaeologist is exhuming mysterious artifacts that threaten to unleash a dark and ancient power.” Both parts are included in the $19.99 expansion.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood infiltrates PC, PS4 and Xbox One on May 5.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art