As fond as I am of the idea of returning to developer Machine Games’ surprisingly fantastic reboot of the dormant Wolfenstein series, I had written the game off as a singular experience. That decision, it would seem, was premature, and I couldn’t be happier about it.
Bethesda recently announced Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, a two-part standalone expansion for The New Order that “pits BJ Blazkowicz against a maniacal prison warden as he breaks into Castle Wolfenstein in an attempt to steal the coordinates to General Deathshead’s compound.”
In the second part, the hunt for those coordinates “leads him to the city of Wulfburg where an obsessed Nazi archaeologist is exhuming mysterious artifacts that threaten to unleash a dark and ancient power.” Both parts are included in the $19.99 expansion.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood infiltrates PC, PS4 and Xbox One on May 5.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’