If you ever go to GDC in San Francisco, make sure you attend as many panels as you possibly can, because sometimes, you’ll see things that you wouldn’t see anywhere else. During a post-mortem panel for Alien: Isolation, Creative Assembly creative lead Alistair Hope showed off a much different version of the game that (many of us) know and love. Video games change mid-development all the time, and that goes for Isolation, which started out as a third person game.
In this video captured by Destructoid, we’re given an inside look at an early build of the game that plays more like Dead Space.
Alien: Isolation recently received its fifth add-on pack, The Trigger, which is currently the last DLC Creative Assembly has announced for the game.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art