If you ever go to GDC in San Francisco, make sure you attend as many panels as you possibly can, because sometimes, you’ll see things that you wouldn’t see anywhere else. During a post-mortem panel for Alien: Isolation, Creative Assembly creative lead Alistair Hope showed off a much different version of the game that (many of us) know and love. Video games change mid-development all the time, and that goes for Isolation, which started out as a third person game.
In this video captured by Destructoid, we’re given an inside look at an early build of the game that plays more like Dead Space.
Alien: Isolation recently received its fifth add-on pack, The Trigger, which is currently the last DLC Creative Assembly has announced for the game.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August