If you ever go to GDC in San Francisco, make sure you attend as many panels as you possibly can, because sometimes, you’ll see things that you wouldn’t see anywhere else. During a post-mortem panel for Alien: Isolation, Creative Assembly creative lead Alistair Hope showed off a much different version of the game that (many of us) know and love. Video games change mid-development all the time, and that goes for Isolation, which started out as a third person game.
In this video captured by Destructoid, we’re given an inside look at an early build of the game that plays more like Dead Space.
Alien: Isolation recently received its fifth add-on pack, The Trigger, which is currently the last DLC Creative Assembly has announced for the game.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!