This week is insane. Yesterday, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 suddenly released on Steam, followed by the arrival of Resident Evil Revelations 2’s second episode, then we’re getting the “narrative survival horror game” White Night and the point-and-click horror adventure game Tormentum tomorrow, then the Zombie Army Trilogy caps it all off on Friday.
I love this job, but I’m also fond of the sun, and I fear I won’t be seeing it for some time.
Heavily inspired by early survival horror games like Alone in the Dark and Resident Evil, White Night is an atmospheric love letter to the genre that draws you into its creepy abandoned mansion with a striking black and white art style and an engrossing story brimming with horror and mystery.
White Night releases tomorrow for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
For a full rundown of all the horror games coming out this month, I highly recommend you take a moment to peruse bazillion this handy guide.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby