This week is insane. Yesterday, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 suddenly released on Steam, followed by the arrival of Resident Evil Revelations 2’s second episode, then we’re getting the “narrative survival horror game” White Night and the point-and-click horror adventure game Tormentum tomorrow, then the Zombie Army Trilogy caps it all off on Friday.
I love this job, but I’m also fond of the sun, and I fear I won’t be seeing it for some time.
Heavily inspired by early survival horror games like Alone in the Dark and Resident Evil, White Night is an atmospheric love letter to the genre that draws you into its creepy abandoned mansion with a striking black and white art style and an engrossing story brimming with horror and mystery.
White Night releases tomorrow for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
For a full rundown of all the horror games coming out this month, I highly recommend you take a moment to peruse bazillion this handy guide.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date