Sony has unveiled the latest batch of titles to be added to their PlayStation Now rental service, and among them are two games that may be of interest if you’re looking for something moderately spooky to play. It’s not a particularly good game, but the 2008 reboot of Alone in the Dark is now available to stream as you like — and if you’re ever going to play it, a cheap 3-4 hour rental is the way to go — as well as the Twisted Metal game that released back in 2012.
R-Type Dimensions (includes the first two games)
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
No word yet on what the free games for PS Plus subscribers will be, though Sony has said they’ll reveal them sometime this week.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date