Sony has unveiled the latest batch of titles to be added to their PlayStation Now rental service, and among them are two games that may be of interest if you’re looking for something moderately spooky to play. It’s not a particularly good game, but the 2008 reboot of Alone in the Dark is now available to stream as you like — and if you’re ever going to play it, a cheap 3-4 hour rental is the way to go — as well as the Twisted Metal game that released back in 2012.
R-Type Dimensions (includes the first two games)
Alone in the Dark: Inferno
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
No word yet on what the free games for PS Plus subscribers will be, though Sony has said they’ll reveal them sometime this week.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby