Much like its cast of soulless animatronic monsters and their tendency to jump out at you without warning, the third installment in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series has suddenly released on Steam. Now, I realize these games have reached a level of popularity where developer Scott Cawthon doesn’t need to bother with any sort of marketing, but a heads up would’ve been nice.
I don’t know how many people actually play these games — I think most folks prefer to watch someone else play them — but if you do, you can grab it right now on Steam for $7.99.
I hope you’re ready for a fresh wave of “Let’s Plays”, because I predict that’ll happen in 3… 2… 1…
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’