Much like its cast of soulless animatronic monsters and their tendency to jump out at you without warning, the third installment in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series has suddenly released on Steam. Now, I realize these games have reached a level of popularity where developer Scott Cawthon doesn’t need to bother with any sort of marketing, but a heads up would’ve been nice.
I don’t know how many people actually play these games — I think most folks prefer to watch someone else play them — but if you do, you can grab it right now on Steam for $7.99.
I hope you’re ready for a fresh wave of “Let’s Plays”, because I predict that’ll happen in 3… 2… 1…
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August