Much like its cast of soulless animatronic monsters and their tendency to jump out at you without warning, the third installment in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series has suddenly released on Steam. Now, I realize these games have reached a level of popularity where developer Scott Cawthon doesn’t need to bother with any sort of marketing, but a heads up would’ve been nice.
I don’t know how many people actually play these games — I think most folks prefer to watch someone else play them — but if you do, you can grab it right now on Steam for $7.99.
I hope you’re ready for a fresh wave of “Let’s Plays”, because I predict that’ll happen in 3… 2… 1…
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art