Two blockbuster movie franchises that feature eccentric billionaires with hidden secrets and even hidden-er dungeons are about to collide in an epic parody trailer that features sex, cosplay and expensive gadgets. Fifty Shades of Wayne is the work of YouTuber Josh Meeter, and this may very well be the funniest thing you watch all day.
If it isn’t, that means you and I have dramatically different kinds of humor, and that’s okay too.
Hidden in all this is a joke about spelunking in dark caves, or something, I just can’t seem to find it…
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?