Two blockbuster movie franchises that feature eccentric billionaires with hidden secrets and even hidden-er dungeons are about to collide in an epic parody trailer that features sex, cosplay and expensive gadgets. Fifty Shades of Wayne is the work of YouTuber Josh Meeter, and this may very well be the funniest thing you watch all day.
If it isn’t, that means you and I have dramatically different kinds of humor, and that’s okay too.
Hidden in all this is a joke about spelunking in dark caves, or something, I just can’t seem to find it…
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’