Two blockbuster movie franchises that feature eccentric billionaires with hidden secrets and even hidden-er dungeons are about to collide in an epic parody trailer that features sex, cosplay and expensive gadgets. Fifty Shades of Wayne is the work of YouTuber Josh Meeter, and this may very well be the funniest thing you watch all day.
If it isn’t, that means you and I have dramatically different kinds of humor, and that’s okay too.
Hidden in all this is a joke about spelunking in dark caves, or something, I just can’t seem to find it…
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August