The fifth and potentially final, as least as far as the season pass is concerned, add-on for the survival horror game Alien: Isolation will release tomorrow. The Trigger will add three brand new maps to the game’s Survivor Mode, in which Ricardo must survive long enough to trigger an explosive to finally rid the Sevastapol of its alien problem once and for all.
The game’s last two DLC packs introduced a new survival mode called Salvage. You can get familiar with that in the trailer below.
The Trigger arrives tomorrow on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You can pre-order it now on Steam for $7.19 (10% off).
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date