The fifth and potentially final, as least as far as the season pass is concerned, add-on for the survival horror game Alien: Isolation will release tomorrow. The Trigger will add three brand new maps to the game’s Survivor Mode, in which Ricardo must survive long enough to trigger an explosive to finally rid the Sevastapol of its alien problem once and for all.
The game’s last two DLC packs introduced a new survival mode called Salvage. You can get familiar with that in the trailer below.
The Trigger arrives tomorrow on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You can pre-order it now on Steam for $7.19 (10% off).
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’