The fifth and potentially final, as least as far as the season pass is concerned, add-on for the survival horror game Alien: Isolation will release tomorrow. The Trigger will add three brand new maps to the game’s Survivor Mode, in which Ricardo must survive long enough to trigger an explosive to finally rid the Sevastapol of its alien problem once and for all.
The game’s last two DLC packs introduced a new survival mode called Salvage. You can get familiar with that in the trailer below.
The Trigger arrives tomorrow on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You can pre-order it now on Steam for $7.19 (10% off).
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby