As far as fan-made tributes go, this trailer for an upcoming web series based on the wildly popular Five Nights at Freddy’s trilogy looks surprisingly good. I haven’t kept up with the world of machinimas, outside of a few episodes of Red vs. Blue, which sums up the entirety of my experience with them. But I’d happily watch what GLS Machinima is cooking up right now.
This series is an unofficial adaptation of the games Scott Cawthon created, though it certainly doesn’t look it. It’s a little strange seeing characters from other games peppered throughout, including a few familiar faces from the Left 4 Dead series, but I also kind of like it.
The video’s description describes it as a “series about animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy’s who escaped from Fazbear’s Pizza [to] continue their crimes.” Not much to go on, but that hardly matters when you have a trailer as slick as this!
Since you brought it up, a third Five Nights at Freddy’s game was recently announced. The game is set three decades after the events in the second game, long after Fazbear’s Pizza has been closed. In an attempt to cash in on its bloody legacy, some dickheads decide to recreate its horrors in a haunted house attraction that, unsurprisingly, leads to even more bloodshed.
I had trouble deciding which screengrab I’d use as the banner for this article, so I ended up with a handful of screens that you’re free to soak up with your eyeballs, if you like.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby