Around this time every year, game developers from all over the world gather in San Francisco to chat about this amazing industry The event is especially popular for indie developers who use the event to network and spread the word about their projects, and while it’s not often used to reveal brand new games, sometimes it is.
Developer Monochrome recently confirmed they’ll be attending, partly so they can unveil their next project, a sci-fi horror game code-named Project Ageless, which they say is inspired by the “classics” and “today’s geniuses.” That could mean a lot of things, so it’s a good thing we won’t have to wait long to find out exactly what those inspirations are.
The studio’s last project was the co-op zombie survival game Contagion, which I called a gory and addictive in my review. You can watch me play some of it in the video below.
In related news, another free content update was recently announced for Contagion. It doesn’t have a release date, but when it arrives it’ll add four new characters, four weapons, two maps and a new wave survival mode called Flatline.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!