Around this time every year, game developers from all over the world gather in San Francisco to chat about this amazing industry The event is especially popular for indie developers who use the event to network and spread the word about their projects, and while it’s not often used to reveal brand new games, sometimes it is.
Developer Monochrome recently confirmed they’ll be attending, partly so they can unveil their next project, a sci-fi horror game code-named Project Ageless, which they say is inspired by the “classics” and “today’s geniuses.” That could mean a lot of things, so it’s a good thing we won’t have to wait long to find out exactly what those inspirations are.
The studio’s last project was the co-op zombie survival game Contagion, which I called a gory and addictive in my review. You can watch me play some of it in the video below.
In related news, another free content update was recently announced for Contagion. It doesn’t have a release date, but when it arrives it’ll add four new characters, four weapons, two maps and a new wave survival mode called Flatline.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date