WB Games has unveiled a brand new story trailer for Mortal Kombat X, due next month, and it brings with it three new faces who also happen to be the progeny of a few of the series’ most iconic fighters. Joining the game’s already very impressive roster of combatants is Jacqueline Briggs, daughter of Jax, Takashi Takeda, son of Kenshi and Kung Jin, descendant of Kung Lao. You can see them in action in the trailer below.
In related news, Netherrealm has confirmed that Brutality finishing moves will be returning in a big way. According to studio creative director Ed Boon, Mortal Kombat X will feature over 100 of them.
Mortal Kombat X releases on April 14 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Lust For Darkness’ Launches Kickstarter Page, New Trailer