Since its debut last year, the Five Nights at Freddy’s series has quickly become the go-to horror game for “Let’s Players” and the folks who watch them. Its early success was comparable to 2012’s runaway indie hit, Slender: The Eight Pages, but since then, it’s become something else entirely.
The Five Nights games have gone beyond viral, and that momentum doesn’t seem to be slowing down even a little bit as fans patiently await the arrival of the third game later this year.
It should come as no surprise that their appeal is limited to a younger demographic. Even still, I can’t help but get a kick out of watching a few senior citizens try and play through the game, unaffected by its numerous attempts to scare them.
One of my favorite parts comes after a failed jump scare, where the guy says “Ugly face came and looked at me. I don’t like this kind of a game.” You sir, are a hero.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art