Since its debut last year, the Five Nights at Freddy’s series has quickly become the go-to horror game for “Let’s Players” and the folks who watch them. Its early success was comparable to 2012’s runaway indie hit, Slender: The Eight Pages, but since then, it’s become something else entirely.
The Five Nights games have gone beyond viral, and that momentum doesn’t seem to be slowing down even a little bit as fans patiently await the arrival of the third game later this year.
It should come as no surprise that their appeal is limited to a younger demographic. Even still, I can’t help but get a kick out of watching a few senior citizens try and play through the game, unaffected by its numerous attempts to scare them.
One of my favorite parts comes after a failed jump scare, where the guy says “Ugly face came and looked at me. I don’t like this kind of a game.” You sir, are a hero.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!