It hasn’t even been a week since Resident Evil Revelations 2 made its debut. Its launch was, for the most part, a smooth one. The only exception being a bit of controversy regarding some false advertising on the game’s Steam page.
The problem is that while the console versions of Resident Evil Revelations 2 have local co-op, the PC version does not. Capcom failed to mention this until just before the first episode released on Tuesday, understandably frustrating many PC gamers in the process.
Thanks to the malleable nature of PC games, the modding community is already hard at work at bringing back co-op, including modder FluffyQuack, who recently posted a video showing off the fruits of his labor. So far, it looks to be shaping up nicely.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 is available now for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date