It hasn’t even been a week since Resident Evil Revelations 2 made its debut. Its launch was, for the most part, a smooth one. The only exception being a bit of controversy regarding some false advertising on the game’s Steam page.
The problem is that while the console versions of Resident Evil Revelations 2 have local co-op, the PC version does not. Capcom failed to mention this until just before the first episode released on Tuesday, understandably frustrating many PC gamers in the process.
Thanks to the malleable nature of PC games, the modding community is already hard at work at bringing back co-op, including modder FluffyQuack, who recently posted a video showing off the fruits of his labor. So far, it looks to be shaping up nicely.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep 1 is available now for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!