Next month, Shinji Mikami’s survival horror game The Evil Within will receive its first story expansion, The Assignment. This DLC and the one that follows — The Consequence — will replace Sebastian with his partner, Juli “Kid” Kidman, as the new playable character. The first two expansions will explore “Kidman’s hidden motivations and her mysterious connection to Mobius, the shadowy group thought to be behind the gruesome events of The Evil Within.”
The Executioner is the third and final add-on, at least as far as the season pass is concerned, and will give players a chance to control one of the game’s more unnerving enemies, the Keeper.
The Assignment arrives on March 10 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art