Next month, Shinji Mikami’s survival horror game The Evil Within will receive its first story expansion, The Assignment. This DLC and the one that follows — The Consequence — will replace Sebastian with his partner, Juli “Kid” Kidman, as the new playable character. The first two expansions will explore “Kidman’s hidden motivations and her mysterious connection to Mobius, the shadowy group thought to be behind the gruesome events of The Evil Within.”
The Executioner is the third and final add-on, at least as far as the season pass is concerned, and will give players a chance to control one of the game’s more unnerving enemies, the Keeper.
The Assignment arrives on March 10 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’