Techland and WB Games have released a genuinely cool interactive video for the new open-world zombie survival game Dying Light. In Life and Death in the Quarantine Zone, we’re treated to a look at the horrifying post-apocalyptic city of Harran, which has been overrun by vicious creatures who used to be human. The neat thing about this video is you can switch between two different sides of the story whenever you like by holding the ‘Z’ key.
If you’re interested in trying it out, you can find the full video on the game’s official website.
Dying Light is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art