Techland and WB Games have released a genuinely cool interactive video for the new open-world zombie survival game Dying Light. In Life and Death in the Quarantine Zone, we’re treated to a look at the horrifying post-apocalyptic city of Harran, which has been overrun by vicious creatures who used to be human. The neat thing about this video is you can switch between two different sides of the story whenever you like by holding the ‘Z’ key.
If you’re interested in trying it out, you can find the full video on the game’s official website.
Dying Light is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!