I love it when fans do stuff like this. In this video, made by YouTuber Recursive Sweatpants, we finally get to see what happens when the Pyro character from Valve’s free-to-play online shooter Team Fortress gets a job working at the infamous Freddy Fazbear Pizza joint from the Five Nights at Freddy’s games.
If I were placed in his flame retardant boots, the first thing I’d do is burn that place to the ground.
Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 was revealed back in January along with a deeply unnerving trailer. The game takes place three decades after the events in the second game where the infamous pizza joint has been recreated as a haunted house. It’s scheduled to hit PC later this year.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’