I love it when fans do stuff like this. In this video, made by YouTuber Recursive Sweatpants, we finally get to see what happens when the Pyro character from Valve’s free-to-play online shooter Team Fortress gets a job working at the infamous Freddy Fazbear Pizza joint from the Five Nights at Freddy’s games.
If I were placed in his flame retardant boots, the first thing I’d do is burn that place to the ground.
Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 was revealed back in January along with a deeply unnerving trailer. The game takes place three decades after the events in the second game where the infamous pizza joint has been recreated as a haunted house. It’s scheduled to hit PC later this year.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date