I love it when fans do stuff like this. In this video, made by YouTuber Recursive Sweatpants, we finally get to see what happens when the Pyro character from Valve’s free-to-play online shooter Team Fortress gets a job working at the infamous Freddy Fazbear Pizza joint from the Five Nights at Freddy’s games.
If I were placed in his flame retardant boots, the first thing I’d do is burn that place to the ground.
Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 was revealed back in January along with a deeply unnerving trailer. The game takes place three decades after the events in the second game where the infamous pizza joint has been recreated as a haunted house. It’s scheduled to hit PC later this year.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August