Talk about a drip-feed of news. It’s been a few months since we last heard from Frictional Games’ undersea survival horror game SOMA, but that (sort of) changed earlier this week when the developer released a brand new screenshot from the upcoming game, complete with a mutilated corpse and a bit of eerie mood lighting.
In a post on the studio’s blog, the creative director Thomas Grip apologized for their silence, offering a new look at the game with the screen you can feel free to pick apart pixel by pixel, in case it’s hiding secrets.
SOMA is slated to release sometime later this year for PC and PS4.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby