Talk about a drip-feed of news. It’s been a few months since we last heard from Frictional Games’ undersea survival horror game SOMA, but that (sort of) changed earlier this week when the developer released a brand new screenshot from the upcoming game, complete with a mutilated corpse and a bit of eerie mood lighting.
In a post on the studio’s blog, the creative director Thomas Grip apologized for their silence, offering a new look at the game with the screen you can feel free to pick apart pixel by pixel, in case it’s hiding secrets.
SOMA is slated to release sometime later this year for PC and PS4.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date