Talk about a drip-feed of news. It’s been a few months since we last heard from Frictional Games’ undersea survival horror game SOMA, but that (sort of) changed earlier this week when the developer released a brand new screenshot from the upcoming game, complete with a mutilated corpse and a bit of eerie mood lighting.
In a post on the studio’s blog, the creative director Thomas Grip apologized for their silence, offering a new look at the game with the screen you can feel free to pick apart pixel by pixel, in case it’s hiding secrets.
SOMA is slated to release sometime later this year for PC and PS4.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘System Shock 3’ Concept Art Revealed
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August