In the indie horror game NightShift, the world has gone dark after the sun mysteriously disappears, I’m guessing, because of smog or Cthulhu. You’re tasked with finding that elusive star, which doesn’t sound too difficult — wait, no, it’s definitely going to be a challenge.
Between you and what might be the location of our solar system’s brightest asset lies miles of haunted roads, cultish landscapes and eerie forests that have been enveloped in this eerie darkness. The only thing that’s keeping you from falling prey to it is the headlights of your car. A limitless fuel supply also helps.
Night Shift has a retro minimalist look to it that I imagine will pair well with a soundtrack that’s comprised of pulsating electronic tracks from Dance With the Dead.
Night Shift is available on Steam for $4.49 (10% off).
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?