In the indie horror game NightShift, the world has gone dark after the sun mysteriously disappears, I’m guessing, because of smog or Cthulhu. You’re tasked with finding that elusive star, which doesn’t sound too difficult — wait, no, it’s definitely going to be a challenge.
Between you and what might be the location of our solar system’s brightest asset lies miles of haunted roads, cultish landscapes and eerie forests that have been enveloped in this eerie darkness. The only thing that’s keeping you from falling prey to it is the headlights of your car. A limitless fuel supply also helps.
Night Shift has a retro minimalist look to it that I imagine will pair well with a soundtrack that’s comprised of pulsating electronic tracks from Dance With the Dead.
Night Shift is available on Steam for $4.49 (10% off).
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date