We finally have the first official trailer for The Assignment, the first of three planned story expansions for the nightmare fest that is Shinji Mikami’s The Evil Within. The first two add-ons will follow Sebastian’s partner Juli Kidman, as well as “answer some of the questions surrounding her whereabouts” during the main game, while the third will revolve around its hammer-wielding box-headed baddie, The Keeper.
All three The Evil Within expansions — The Assignment, The Consequence and The Executioner — are included in its $19.99 season pass. If that’s too much of a commitment, they can also be purchased individually for $9.99 each.
The Assignment arrives March 10 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August