The Twitch gaming channel Sharp3D recently launched their Girls Got Game series, in which lady gamers play video games, because I hear that’s what lady gamers do. The newly released Resident Evil HD remaster is the latest game to be featured, and the woman behind the controller is Jill Valentine herself — otherwise known as actress and model Julia Voth.
Aside from sharing her initials with Ms. Valentine, Julia also lent her face and likeness to the character for the original Resident Evil remake, which came to the GameCube in 2002.
Watch live video from sharp3D on Twitch
This is the second actor this month to play through a survival horror game they starred in. A couple weeks ago, Guy Cihi, who you may recognize as the voice and likeness of James Sunderland, live-streamed his playthrough of Silent Hill 2.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’