The Twitch gaming channel Sharp3D recently launched their Girls Got Game series, in which lady gamers play video games, because I hear that’s what lady gamers do. The newly released Resident Evil HD remaster is the latest game to be featured, and the woman behind the controller is Jill Valentine herself — otherwise known as actress and model Julia Voth.
Aside from sharing her initials with Ms. Valentine, Julia also lent her face and likeness to the character for the original Resident Evil remake, which came to the GameCube in 2002.
Watch live video from sharp3D on Twitch
This is the second actor this month to play through a survival horror game they starred in. A couple weeks ago, Guy Cihi, who you may recognize as the voice and likeness of James Sunderland, live-streamed his playthrough of Silent Hill 2.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date