Take away all those eerily robotic NPCs and Dying Light becomes the kind of cinematic post-apocalyptic experience that’s fit for a silver screen adaptation, or at least a live-action short film. There’s a lot to do while touring the city of Harran, but for Runners, it’s all about that frantic race for precious, life-saving supply drops.
This idea also serves as the basis for The Last Supply Drop, a short film produced by Techland and Flying Carpet Studio.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!