Take away all those eerily robotic NPCs and Dying Light becomes the kind of cinematic post-apocalyptic experience that’s fit for a silver screen adaptation, or at least a live-action short film. There’s a lot to do while touring the city of Harran, but for Runners, it’s all about that frantic race for precious, life-saving supply drops.
This idea also serves as the basis for The Last Supply Drop, a short film produced by Techland and Flying Carpet Studio.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!