Take away all those eerily robotic NPCs and Dying Light becomes the kind of cinematic post-apocalyptic experience that’s fit for a silver screen adaptation, or at least a live-action short film. There’s a lot to do while touring the city of Harran, but for Runners, it’s all about that frantic race for precious, life-saving supply drops.
This idea also serves as the basis for The Last Supply Drop, a short film produced by Techland and Flying Carpet Studio.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art