Take away all those eerily robotic NPCs and Dying Light becomes the kind of cinematic post-apocalyptic experience that’s fit for a silver screen adaptation, or at least a live-action short film. There’s a lot to do while touring the city of Harran, but for Runners, it’s all about that frantic race for precious, life-saving supply drops.
This idea also serves as the basis for The Last Supply Drop, a short film produced by Techland and Flying Carpet Studio.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?