In the latest trailer for the upcoming Zombie Army Trilogy, developer Rebellion offers up some reasons why you should get the game. It’s a good list, though I’d probably replace its “unified online community” point with “You totes get to shoot zombies in the face and watch their head explode in slow motion,” or something like that.
I’ve never fallen in love with this series, even though I love me some B-grade horror. I’ll still happily grab this, seeing as its essentially three games in one package — remastered versions of the first two games, as well as a brand new third campaign — plus a ton of bonus content.
Zombie Army Trilogy releases March 6 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby