In the latest trailer for the upcoming Zombie Army Trilogy, developer Rebellion offers up some reasons why you should get the game. It’s a good list, though I’d probably replace its “unified online community” point with “You totes get to shoot zombies in the face and watch their head explode in slow motion,” or something like that.
I’ve never fallen in love with this series, even though I love me some B-grade horror. I’ll still happily grab this, seeing as its essentially three games in one package — remastered versions of the first two games, as well as a brand new third campaign — plus a ton of bonus content.
Zombie Army Trilogy releases March 6 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!