In the latest trailer for the upcoming Zombie Army Trilogy, developer Rebellion offers up some reasons why you should get the game. It’s a good list, though I’d probably replace its “unified online community” point with “You totes get to shoot zombies in the face and watch their head explode in slow motion,” or something like that.
I’ve never fallen in love with this series, even though I love me some B-grade horror. I’ll still happily grab this, seeing as its essentially three games in one package — remastered versions of the first two games, as well as a brand new third campaign — plus a ton of bonus content.
Zombie Army Trilogy releases March 6 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?