Tomorrow we’ll see the debut of Resident Evil Revelations 2 with the arrival of its first episode, Penal Colony. If you’re worried about the scare factor, I can confirm that it’s terrifying enough to break an Xbox One. The two aren’t actually related, just bad timing.
Its latest trailer offers a dramatic rundown of the season, which includes four episodes and two bonus episodes, as well as a robust — and ridiculously addictive — RAID mode.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 makes its debut tomorrow. See below for the full list of release dates.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?