Tomorrow we’ll see the debut of Resident Evil Revelations 2 with the arrival of its first episode, Penal Colony. If you’re worried about the scare factor, I can confirm that it’s terrifying enough to break an Xbox One. The two aren’t actually related, just bad timing.
Its latest trailer offers a dramatic rundown of the season, which includes four episodes and two bonus episodes, as well as a robust — and ridiculously addictive — RAID mode.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 makes its debut tomorrow. See below for the full list of release dates.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August