Tomorrow we’ll see the debut of Resident Evil Revelations 2 with the arrival of its first episode, Penal Colony. If you’re worried about the scare factor, I can confirm that it’s terrifying enough to break an Xbox One. The two aren’t actually related, just bad timing.
Its latest trailer offers a dramatic rundown of the season, which includes four episodes and two bonus episodes, as well as a robust — and ridiculously addictive — RAID mode.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 makes its debut tomorrow. See below for the full list of release dates.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!