There’s a lot to love about Bloodborne, and by extension, the Dark Souls franchise. The fact that these games don’t patronize players with incessant pop-ups, tutorials and guides is a major selling point for some. For me, it’s all about the world. There’s an attention to detail that sets this series apart from so many other fantasy games.
This trailer does a good job of selling how wonderfully strange its world is. It also shows off many of the monsters — all sufficiently terrifying — that we can look forward to battling with when the game arrives next month.
Bloodborne releases exclusively for PS4 on March 24.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!