There’s a lot to love about Bloodborne, and by extension, the Dark Souls franchise. The fact that these games don’t patronize players with incessant pop-ups, tutorials and guides is a major selling point for some. For me, it’s all about the world. There’s an attention to detail that sets this series apart from so many other fantasy games.
This trailer does a good job of selling how wonderfully strange its world is. It also shows off many of the monsters — all sufficiently terrifying — that we can look forward to battling with when the game arrives next month.
Bloodborne releases exclusively for PS4 on March 24.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date