A week ago, I wasn’t sure if developer Nude Maker’s crowdfunding campaign for their point-and-click survival horror game NightCry would be another success story for the horror genre. Those worries were unnecessary, it seems, thanks to a massive surge of donations over the last few days that helped the Clock Tower spiritual successor raise an impressive $314,771.
NightCry is being made by Clock Tower creator Hifumi Kono and The Grudge director Takashi Shimizu, with creature designs by Pyramid Head creator Masahiro Ito. You can see an early build in action in the trailer below.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!