A week ago, I wasn’t sure if developer Nude Maker’s crowdfunding campaign for their point-and-click survival horror game NightCry would be another success story for the horror genre. Those worries were unnecessary, it seems, thanks to a massive surge of donations over the last few days that helped the Clock Tower spiritual successor raise an impressive $314,771.
NightCry is being made by Clock Tower creator Hifumi Kono and The Grudge director Takashi Shimizu, with creature designs by Pyramid Head creator Masahiro Ito. You can see an early build in action in the trailer below.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August