A week ago, I wasn’t sure if developer Nude Maker’s crowdfunding campaign for their point-and-click survival horror game NightCry would be another success story for the horror genre. Those worries were unnecessary, it seems, thanks to a massive surge of donations over the last few days that helped the Clock Tower spiritual successor raise an impressive $314,771.
NightCry is being made by Clock Tower creator Hifumi Kono and The Grudge director Takashi Shimizu, with creature designs by Pyramid Head creator Masahiro Ito. You can see an early build in action in the trailer below.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date