With only a week separating each of Resident Evil Revelations 2’s four episodes, Capcom has structured the game in a way that ought to keep fans of the series busy until the final episode comes and wraps things up next month. Their secret weapon is the returning Raid mode, which drops 1-2 players in an arena and throws waves of enemies at them until the time runs out.
In a post on the Capcom Unity blog, the publisher sheds some light on the mode’s roster of playable characters, which will include Claire, Moira, Barry, Gina and Jill. That number will grow as the other episodes release, bringing with them even more Raid mode content.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is set to make its big debut tomorrow, so the wait is just about over for most folks. If you’re planning on grabbing it tomorrow, let me know!
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date