With only a week separating each of Resident Evil Revelations 2’s four episodes, Capcom has structured the game in a way that ought to keep fans of the series busy until the final episode comes and wraps things up next month. Their secret weapon is the returning Raid mode, which drops 1-2 players in an arena and throws waves of enemies at them until the time runs out.
In a post on the Capcom Unity blog, the publisher sheds some light on the mode’s roster of playable characters, which will include Claire, Moira, Barry, Gina and Jill. That number will grow as the other episodes release, bringing with them even more Raid mode content.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is set to make its big debut tomorrow, so the wait is just about over for most folks. If you’re planning on grabbing it tomorrow, let me know!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!