Next week we’ll find out whether or not Resident Evil Revelations 2 is everything fans of the series want it to be with the debut of its first episode. The original Revelations is arguably the most well-liked entry in the series in some time, not counting remasters, so it’ll be interesting to see how Capcom builds off that.
Back in January, I wrote about some of my favorite horror game sequels, and with the launch of Revelations 2 just around the corner, I figured I’d turn the question to you.
What’s your all-time favorite horror game sequel?
It’s a tough question to answer, especially since there are so many great sequels to choose from in the horror genre. Silent Hill 2, Dino Crisis 2, Resident Evil 2, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, System Shock 2, Dead Space 2, Diablo II, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, the list goes on…
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?