Bethesda has released a painfully brief teaser trailer for The Assignment, the first of three add-on packs Mikami and Co. have in the works for their survival horror game The Evil Within. This DLC will follow Sebastian’s partner, Juli “Kid” Kidman, and I’m sure it’ll involve copious amounts of gore, barbed wire and glowy-eyed walking corpses who’s hobbies include long walks on the beach and skinning people alive.
The Assignment arrives in March, so expect to hear more about it in the coming weeks.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!