Last month, a new survival mode was introduced to Alien: Isolation in the Safe Haven DLC. That mode just got even better with the fourth add-on pack, titled Lost Contact, which adds a second Salvage Mode map that’s set in the Lorenz Private Wards and the Emergency Power Plant. The goal is the same, as players are tasked with using a limited arsenal to survive against familiar enemies, including a gaggle of Working Joes and the alien.
The DLC pack is included in the game’s $29.99 season pass. Otherwise, you can grab it individually for $7.99. Out of curiosity, who here is still actively playing Alien: Isolation?
Alien: Isolation is available now on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!