Last month, a new survival mode was introduced to Alien: Isolation in the Safe Haven DLC. That mode just got even better with the fourth add-on pack, titled Lost Contact, which adds a second Salvage Mode map that’s set in the Lorenz Private Wards and the Emergency Power Plant. The goal is the same, as players are tasked with using a limited arsenal to survive against familiar enemies, including a gaggle of Working Joes and the alien.
The DLC pack is included in the game’s $29.99 season pass. Otherwise, you can grab it individually for $7.99. Out of curiosity, who here is still actively playing Alien: Isolation?
Alien: Isolation is available now on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August