For the unfamiliar, Until Dawn is a romance simulator set in a secluded cabin in the woods where your goal is to court someone in the hopes that they’ll fall in- no, it’s totally a horror game about running from a masked psychopath who’s hell bent on murdering you and your friends. That’s still romantic, right? I’m so out of practice, you guys.
Oh, and happy belated Valentine’s Day, folks!
Until Dawn is slated to release on PS4 sometime later this year.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!