For the unfamiliar, Until Dawn is a romance simulator set in a secluded cabin in the woods where your goal is to court someone in the hopes that they’ll fall in- no, it’s totally a horror game about running from a masked psychopath who’s hell bent on murdering you and your friends. That’s still romantic, right? I’m so out of practice, you guys.
Oh, and happy belated Valentine’s Day, folks!
Until Dawn is slated to release on PS4 sometime later this year.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August