For the unfamiliar, Until Dawn is a romance simulator set in a secluded cabin in the woods where your goal is to court someone in the hopes that they’ll fall in- no, it’s totally a horror game about running from a masked psychopath who’s hell bent on murdering you and your friends. That’s still romantic, right? I’m so out of practice, you guys.
Oh, and happy belated Valentine’s Day, folks!
Until Dawn is slated to release on PS4 sometime later this year.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?