For the unfamiliar, Until Dawn is a romance simulator set in a secluded cabin in the woods where your goal is to court someone in the hopes that they’ll fall in- no, it’s totally a horror game about running from a masked psychopath who’s hell bent on murdering you and your friends. That’s still romantic, right? I’m so out of practice, you guys.
Oh, and happy belated Valentine’s Day, folks!
Until Dawn is slated to release on PS4 sometime later this year.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date