First off, sorry, again, for going MIA last week. I had to take time off for family stuff, but I’m back now, and that means tonight we’ll be getting caught up on the stuff I missed last week, starting with news of upcoming free DLC for Techland’s open-world survival game Dying Light.
Techland has announced they’re working on adding a harder difficulty to the game that makes the nights even more terrifying than they are now, as well as a handful of new outfits. This content doesn’t currently have a release date, but when it does arrive, it won’t cost a dime.
In related news, a recent patch for the PC version has lifted the block on mods. It also brings with it a slew of bug fixes, tweaks and various other improvements.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date