First off, sorry, again, for going MIA last week. I had to take time off for family stuff, but I’m back now, and that means tonight we’ll be getting caught up on the stuff I missed last week, starting with news of upcoming free DLC for Techland’s open-world survival game Dying Light.
Techland has announced they’re working on adding a harder difficulty to the game that makes the nights even more terrifying than they are now, as well as a handful of new outfits. This content doesn’t currently have a release date, but when it does arrive, it won’t cost a dime.
In related news, a recent patch for the PC version has lifted the block on mods. It also brings with it a slew of bug fixes, tweaks and various other improvements.
Dying Light is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby