The makers of the Clock Tower spiritual successor NightCry have released nearly ten minutes of glorious footage from the upcoming survival horror game. The game is a collaborative effort between Clock Tower series creator Hifumi Kono and director Takashi Shimizu (Ju-On, The Grudge), with creature designs by artist Masahiro Ito, the creator of Pyramid Head.
Ito recently showed off some of his designs for the game’s main baddie, the Scissorwalker. I highly recommend you check them out. They’re sufficiently nightmarish.
As I’m writing this, NightCry has raised a little over half of their $300,000 funding goal. If you’d like to help them out, you can do just that on Kickstarter.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!